Saturday, May 5, 2012

Low Cal Orange Julius Recipe


 I have always loved Orange Julius. The tasty beverage has been something I've tried to recreate from home for years.  I found an amazing, easy, and low-cal copy cat one fine day when I was experimenting with my blender.

Here is what you'll need to make 1 serving : 1/2 cup of  Orange Juice, 1/3 cup Vanilla Soy Milk, and about a cup of Ice, that's it!!!

First crush up the ice in your blender until it looks almost like snow.  It is important to do this first, in order to get that light airy texture of a real Orange Julius.

Next add the orange juice and  vanilla soy milk, blend and tada' your done!!  It's so simple and so tasty, and for under 100 calories (depending on what brand ingredients you use)!

Get creative with it, try adding some banana or strawberries.. or peach schnapps!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment